UnInstall DNS Unlocker
Please note that after uninstalling you may want to clear the cache of your browser.
For instructions on how to fully clear the cache of Chrome scroll down to the end of this document.
UnInstall the software from your computer add/remove programs.
On most windows, simply go the add/remove software of your control panel and click to uninstall.
Verify that the DNS is not on your system anymore.
1. Log in as an administrator. In order to uninstall a program, you will need to have administrator access, or know the administrator password.
2. Click on Start menu , then Control Panel
3. Click Uninstall a Program
4. Select DNS Unlocker version 1.3 from the list and click Uninstall button
5. Back to Control Panel , then click View network status and tasks
6. Click on Local Area Connection
7. Click on Properties
8. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 then click Properties button
9. Choose Obtain DNS server address automatically
10. Press OK
To be on the safe side and make sure Chrome did cache any of our DNS informations, you may want to clear your browser cache.
Each browser behaves differently but all modern browsers have a clear cache option in their settings.
Clear Chrome DNS Cache.
In the browser address bar go to chrome://net-internals/#dns, and click on the Clear Host Cache button.
Clear the file Cache.
In the browser address bar go to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData, make sure Cached images and files is selected, and click on the Clear Browsing Data button.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us if you have any question at firstname.lastname@example.org .